A mask that uses the natural nourishing and purifying properties of cacao to revitalise the skin with a light chocolate scent.
What it does:
- Exfoliates the skin to remove excess keratin and impurities
- Unclogs pores to make them appear smaller
- Nourishes the skin for an overall smoother texture
✔ Congested and Rough Skin
✔ Aging Skin
- Effectively absorbs sebum from the skin
- Inhibits the formation of sebum, reducing the enlargement of pores
- A natural enzyme that removes keratin and sebum
- Softens and smoothes the skin
- Cocoa Polyphenols
- A natural anti-oxidant
- Rich in vitamins to nourish the skin
- Plum + Siberian Larch + Houttuynia Cordata (Fish Mint) + Palm Leaf Rhubarb Root + Honeysuckle
- Enriched with natural vitamins to soothe the skin
- Calms redness caused by environmental stressors
- Wipe the skin with a sponge and a wet towel. As the cacao pack removes excess sebum and keratin, deep cleansing is not required.
- Use a suitable toner to balance the skin's pH.
- Cover the eye area with cotton pads and apply gauze to the face. Then, apply a layer of the cocoa pack to the entire face with a brush and wait for it to solidify (about 10-15 minutes).
- Wipe the skin with a sponge and a wet towel and apply toner to the face. Further nourish the skin by applying a modeling gel mask according to skin type.
- Complete the skin management steps in the order of Toner-Essence-Eye Cream-Cream-Sunscreen.
As the mask contains cocoa powder, kaolin and other natural ingredients, the product surface might have condensed water droplets or have a white marbled pattern and so on. It is a normal phenomenon. Please mix well before use, keep in the shade and avoid high temperature above 45 degrees celsius.
Cocoa, Kaolin, Papain, Montmorillonite, Plum extract, Siberian larch extract, Houttuynia cordata extract, palm leaf rhubarb root extract, honeysuckle extract