FILLOSHINE Solution 9 Injector (菲洛莎水光注射仪器)
The injector was designed with input from dermatologists, industrial designers and electronic & medical device engineers to improve the delivery of a variety of injectables in a controlled, precise manner, removing the risks and uncertainties of injection outcomes currently resulting from manually operated, single-needle syringes.
✔️1-Year Warranty since purchase date
*For professional use only. Kindly contact us to place an order.
An injector professionally designed to enhance the delivery of various injectables in a controlled & precise manner.
Instruction for use
Install an approved syringe on injector handle.
After attaching the needle and filter, connect the hose between them.
Push ◀button for standby. Press the Set button to set syringe and type.
- Press the Set button on the handle to select injection mode.
- Press ◀button to select syringe type.
(It has 6 types - SHOTT: 1S/3S/5S & BD:1B/3B/5B.1S/1B means 1cc usage, 3S/3B means 3cc usage etc.)
- Press ▶button to select injection volume.
(It has 5 levels - 0.01/0.02/0.03/0.04/0.05 ml. According to syringe-type & injection volume, the COUNT number is displayed in real-time.)
- Press Setting switch button to complete the setup.
- Make use of the ◀&▶ button to remove the remaining air in the needle.
Press START or SHOT (operation) 4 button, the motor is driven to rotate the shaft axis. injecting the chemical solution.
- Keep the handle clean after use.
- Clean the power outlet regularly to prevent dust from affecting injector.
2. Prevent damage
- Handle the injector with care to prevent damage.
- If injector is not being used for a long period, remove power plug completely & store it in a dust-proof bag.
- Do not store at places in direct sunlight or with high humidity.
Dimensions 261x137x42 mm Weight
AC110~240V, 50~60Hz, 0.5A
Output Power DC 12V/1.0A Usable syringe 1cc / 3cc / 5cc Dose control
-350 mmHg ± 20 %